15 November 2022
, Reptilia is proud to announce the RECC·E Stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 pattern rifles. Designed at the request of a military end user, the RECC·E Stock features a constant cheek weld, ambidextrous QD sling attachment points, rubber buttpad, and a modular design that allows usage of a standard AR15 carbine buffer system, or A5/SR25 carbine buffer system by replacing the receiver extension (buffer tube) and forward portion of the stock. Weighing only 12.0 ounces including the proprietary AR15-length receiver extension, the RECC·E stock is the ideal lightweight solution for the entire spectrum of AR-pattern guns from compact to precision.
• Proprietary Receiver Extension: 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Milspec Anodized Finish
• Materials: Impact Modified, Glass-Filled Nylon Polymer
• Weight (AR15/M16): 12.0 oz.
• Weight (AR10/SR25): 12.7 oz.
• Length of Pull (AR15/M16): 10.8 in. – 14.2 in.
• Length of Pull (AR10/SR25): 11.6 in. – 15.0 in.
The initial production run of AR15-length RECC·E Stocks will be available exclusively through RSR Group for dealers, and direct to consumers at www.reptiliacorp.com. MSRP: $159.95 including receiver extension (buffer tube) and all mounting hardware. AR10/SR25 RECC·E Stocks will be available in late Q1 2023.