“Virtual-Shot is the shooting simulation system we wish we had when training soldiers for combat in places like Afghanistan, South East Asia, and Iraq.”
Daryl Batchelor, Co-Founder
• Standard Picatinny mounting system
• Configure in either Scope or Red Dot mode
• Secure universal mobile phone mount
• Easily downloaded from Apple Store or Google Play
• Built-in video tutorials for beginner shooters.
• Multiple Scope options and magnifications
• Adjustable targetry including; types, distances, and movements
• Adjustable Wind Conditions
• Adjustable projectile weights and velocities for accurate bullet trajectories
• Advanced Shot analytics, including shot time splits, pre and post shot movement analysis.
• Games levels include; Junkyards, Deer Hunting, Zombie Survival and Black Hawk Down.
• Gallery Ranges – including IPSC and falling plate style challenges
See it on YouTube.
Virtual-Shot is Australian Owned and Manufactured.
Virtual-Shot offers global shipping and has distribution hubs in USA, Europe, and Australia.
For more information on Virtual-Shot, visit www.virtual-shot.com.