Posted on their social media, the post simply said ‘We’re bringing it back’.

The double stack frame on the right side of the bench, the picture of JMB, the 19:35 on the clock all seem to indicate that they’ll be producing their own Hi Powers. Well. they won’t be. Croatia, Turkey or some other 3rd world country will be and then SA will say they made it.

1. dewatters says:

Given that the Tisas Regent BR9 has disappeared from the market, my bet is on them being rebadged by Springfield. There is a distant outside chance that Dasan Machineries of South Korea has tooled up for BHP without anyone noticing, but at last check they only offered barrels. Dasan has definitely been providing support for SAI’s M1A and Saint lines, and probably their M1911 as well after SAI cut ties with Brazil’s IMBEL – Fabrica de Itajuba roughly a decade ago.

Dasan clearly lost out when their biggest US client, Remington, tanked. SIG-Sauer Inc. reportedly dropped them as a subcontractor a few years ago. Dan Wesson has been another client, and it should be interesting to see if their parent company CZ drops Dasan in favor of Colt’s in-house production capabilities.

2. BAP45 says:

If they would price it right I’d be interested (Which is guaranteed they won’t). Especially if they had a DA/SA version. Yeah I know that is basically a CZ75 but I don’t like CZ slides, Not much purchase area for my liking. I guess we shall see, color me mildly curios.

sounds like something you’d like

3. Paulden Prince says:

OK- I LOVE P-35’s, always have, but I’m not exactly sure why people are going batsh!t crazy over these to the point that massive price gouging is going on. MSRP is supposed to be $699.00 but as I type this some goofs on Gunbroker are in a bidding war over one and the price is now NORTH OF $1500.00!!! One dealer has a “Buy it Now” of $1700.00!!! C’MON PEOPLE! IT’S JUST A P-35 CLONE! Seriously, there are nice original FN P-35’s selling for less than this clone. Two weeks ago a nice original Inglis with a tangent sight (with a CH prefix which means you can legally put a stock on it) sat UNSOLD on Gunbroker for $1350.00! INF*CKINGSANITY!

you can say shit and fuck here, you dont have to censor yourself

1. Paulden Prince says:

Thanx for the tip😜! I would spell them correctly but I don’t wanna burn in fucking “H-E-double toothpicks” for swearing…..🔥👺

2. ptmn says:

I agree, I want one bad for my collection, but with an MSRP of $699, I’m only willing to shell out $650 max.

they arent worth 600. its imported crap

4. ptmn says:

Shawn, I always thought you were one of the sensitive types with Christian ears that feel like someone is pushing a screw driver through when you hear profanity. After finding out you’re not, I think Gavin Newsom, Dianne “Frankenstein”, Aunt Kamala and Uncle Joe are going to take you off their Christmas lists.

Oh im sure Im on some kind of list they keep

1. Pathfinder says:

Are you still on Instagram? I noticed I wasn’t seeing anything from you.

well the old account got deleted but Im on there on the backup one https://www.instagram.com/shawnlooserounds/

1. Pathfinder says:

OK, thanks.

5. Paulden Prince says:

IMO one of the most under rated P-35 clones were made by FEG. They usually have really nice finishes and yeah they probably also got a few too many machine marks on the inside but my $300.00 FEG came with an outa the box trigger pull better than any factory FN I’ve ever held. Also a lot of the FN Israeli P-35’s were very good pistols for short money-granted you had to pick thru them cuz’ quite a few had beat to shit sights from being dropped but they were generally very solid pistols.