Just what we all been asking for.

1. Tom Stone says:

And i was hoping for a 1911…
    More seriously all of these tiny 9’s require a firm hold to function properly, “Limp Wristing” or injury can cause problems with all of them.

This would have been late to the party 6 years ago. If you have 5 or 6 bills, why wouldn’t you buy a P365 or a Shield Plus? If you only have a couple of bills, buy a SCCY. That leaves this thing where, exactly?

the savage fans I can only guess

“I love my 110. I think I’ll go buy an over-priced, out-dated carry pistol.”
        -Nobody

Seriously, this is a major “what were they thinking” moment. Like, do these guys even read American Rifleman? Or have the Internet there in Chicopee? I thought Mossberg was a little late to the party with their pistol, and that was a good couple of years ago. At least that thing had a cross-bolt safety, which isn’t my thing, but is at least a thing.

savage is trying to give taurus a run for their money

Say what you want about Taurus, Dude, at least it’s an ethos.

3. D.E. Watters says:

I strongly suspect that Savage bought out Honor Defense, and then tweaked the cosmetics of their Honor Guard pistol.

I was thinking they looked familiar but all these designs kinda run together.

Looks like you’re right – the Honor Defense site is down. Also looks like they’re in the middle of a lawsuit.

I’m back to keep beating up on this thing: it’s not even cut for an optic! Who releases a carry pistol in 2021 that’s not cut for an optic? This thing Rip Van Winkled in from like 2014. LOL.

5. Wild, wild west says:

Speed holes?

A little early for April Fool’s Day, ain’t it?

6. LSWCHP says:

As an old fart and a lifelong fan of K-frame S&W revolvers, that is the gun for me!

7. They could have brought back the 1907 in 9×19 and gotten a bigger ripple in the gun market…

8. Phillip says:

Oh look, the Honor Guard is back.

I’m over 9mm subcompact pistols, they’re all a pain in the ass to shoot. Digging my LCP Max for anything CCW. Galloway makes a 13lb recoil spring, polished stainless steel guide rod and much better trigger that’ll run you less than 80 bucks. Pair with Talon Pros and you’re golden. Only thing I don’t have for it yet is a clipdraw.