Austin, TX (07/15/2022) – Not a shoulder stock, not a pistol brace, the brand new Black Collar Arms APS — Adjustable Pistol Support — is available and shipping now at blackcollararms.com/product/aps
APS supports the rear of a large format pistol on a bench, ground, or any other solid surface and offers 3 inches of vertical travel for precise point of impact adjustment. The Adjustable Pistol Support is a brand new category of rear accessory for firearms and is ideally suited to large, accurate pistols.
Our first model is a clamp-on design that fits any AR-15 style pistol buffer tube (any round tube 1.17? to 1.20? in diameter) or any adapter designed for a GHW Tailhook MOD 1 pistol brace.
• QD sling socket on one side of clamp
• Clamps to any round tube 1.17? to 1.20? in diameter
• Accepts any Atlas bipod-compatible foot (not included) to match your shooting surface
• Provides approximately 3 inches of height adjustment to fine-tune point of impact. Rotate post to raise or lower it
• For external use only
• Weight: 7.1 ounces
• Height: 6.21 inches (top-to-bottom in shortest config)
• Post Diameter: 1.125 inches
• Maximum Width: 1.5 inches
• Material: 6061 aluminum
• Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized Black or FDE Cerakote on top of the hardcoat anodizing (other Cerakote colors/patterns available on request)
• Made in Texas
• Patent Pending!
For more information and to order your APS or submit a dealer inquiry, visit blackcollararms.com/product/aps